Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Boysin'

I feel that I may never get tired of writing these fun little posts. Welcome to this week's....




Dear Ampersand,

Today, I make a commitment to use you much more often, on account of your awesomeness & classy ways.

Sincerely,
English Nerd


Dear ZL,

I listed you as my celebrity crush today, but I also listed Robert Downey, Jr (I can't help it; he's Iron Man & Sherlock Holmes!). Anyway, watch your back.

Sincerely,
Little Ol' Me


Dear Ross,

Today I found out you were an engineering student....'nuff said.

Sincerely,
Rachel


Dear Puppy,

You live in Salt Lake with my brother now & I am sad (though I must admit to not missing the fur all over). People can call & text; dogs cannot. Why don't you just grow some opposable thumbs already?!

Sincerely,
Former Dog Semi-Owner


Dear Decades Guy,

I did not foresee a Southern accent coming out of you. Nevertheless, thanks for selling me that rad vintage purse. I will visit again, I'm sure.

Sincerely,
Girl Who Loves Old Stuff


Dear Tiresias,

FYI, one week more. Also, I kinda like your beard.

Sincerely,
Girl with an Interesting New Theory On Beards & Such


No comments: