Friday, May 18, 2012

Dear Boys Time

I guess if I'm going to keep doing this, I should start numbering them or something, a la this gal. Nonetheless, I give you this week's Dear Boys:





Dear Semi-Seemly (formerly known as Unseemly),

Where are you, my friend? I want to hear about your life!

Sincerely,
An Interested Party


Dear Tiresias,

Aaaaaaaauggggghhh.

Sincerely, 
The Over-Thinker


Dear Tahiti,

I would very much appreciate if you got over yourself and committed to my friend, rather than breaking her heart. She deserves the best.

Sincerely,
Fiercely Protective


Dear Mariachi,

Have you left the area? Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Sincerely, 
Anglo-phile


Dear Mickey,

I miss you and that place you live, the Happiest Place on Earth. Becca and I might come visit you in December, now that we don't have retail blackouts to stop us from taking vacations then.

Sincerely,
Princess Michelle

No comments: