Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dear Boys of Yesteryear

So...I follow this awesome blog written by a girl named Elise. She does this thing called "dear boys" in which she writes notes to boys, with code names so we don't know who they are. She encourages others to take part in the "dear boys"-ing, but I've never done it because I don't know that many boys... Anyway, today was a blast from the past "dear boys" day, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Here goes:

Dear Clueless,

Two-plus years and I don't think you ever realized I liked you. Oh, well. Over and done with, much to my friends' relief. The upside is that you were a really great friend.

 Peacefully moved on,
~Michelle

Dear Dark Ages,

Remember that time when you slowly moved from your side of the couch to mine? That was awkward, as were many other moments. I hope you used better moves to lure in your wife.

Enjoying the 20/20 of hindsight,
~Michelle

Dear Ralph,

You told me I was funny and I liked that. And I sort of miss how we used to sit near each other (but never together) in Sacrament meeting.

Sad I had to leave that ward,
Michelle

Dear Cleveland,

Thank you for never coming back into my workplace (so far). You were creepy and I don't really want to explain why I never called you...

Not your type,
Michelle






4 comments:

Shella's Ramblings said...

Michelle those were hilarious! Hope Cleveland never shows up!

Michelle said...

Me too! Danger!

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

I love it!

The Hopeless Romantic said...

I'm glad to see you blogging and "Dear Boy"-ing! Love it! :)