Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Quick Note...

Hey, friends. I just thought I should throw out a quick explanation as to why I haven't blogged much as of late. The problem is that Chuck, my dear laptop, has been going downhill for a while now and he's making my computer-related life a little rough. It's quite sad, but, let's face it, it's been a long time coming. The poor guy is a double hand-me-down that started life as an inexpensive fill-in when my brother had his nicer laptop out to be fixed.

Chuck and I have made many fond memories together, but the time has come to move on. My plan is to get a new laptop with my tax return this year. I have lots of fun new ideas for my blog, but I can't really do any of them when Chuck here is slower than molasses and likely to freeze at any moment (and yes, I've done virus checks, etc.).

Anyway, just wanted to inform you all, since I know you've all been missing my cyber presence...or whatev.

1 comment:

The Hopeless Romantic said...

I've missed your cyber presence.