Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some 'splainin' to do...

Dear Friends of the Internet World,

Remember how I said that when I got my new laptop I would blog a lot more? Well, I haven't been doing so well on that. I had the best of intentions, but....a lot's been going on.

I got a new job! It's been super awesome, but I am so not used to working forty hours a week. Mostly I come home and I'm just super pooped. (I don't think it helped that I took the 65-ish pound dog for a walk today.) I'm sure that once I get used to the new schedule I'll be back on the blogging horse; just be patient with me, please :)

Also, I'm very sorry if I haven't been answering texts and whatnot very well as of late. I'm going to have to blame my lack of energy again.

Oh, more excitement! I haven't told many people about this, but I'll be moving in the next couple of months. Just across town, but after a year at my parents' house (as dearly as I love them), it'll be nice to be on my own again. The apartment is currently being remodeled, but when it's finished I'll be moving in. I'm very much looking forward to it.

So, anyway, someday when I'm feeling less tired and more poignant, I'll write my farewell to Chuck, my farewell to JCP, and, yes, my comparison of Han Solo, Mal Reynolds, and Flynn Rider.  I promise.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: