Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Any Opportunity to Make Up Code Names...

Well, I had so much fun the last time, that I decided to do another Dear Boys post. For your deciphering pleasure...




Dear Unseemly,

I'm quite happy that you've shed so much unseemly-ness over the past several months. I'm glad to call you my friend, and I'm excited for your future events ;)

Sincerely,
Me

Dear Tiresias,

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're not going to ask me out. Your loss.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear Ralph,

My dear friend Nikki helped me realize last night that there are lessons to be learned from that situation. I will try to apply them in the future.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear Mariachi,

My crush on you is futile, but fun. And that's ok.

Sincerely,
Me

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Ha ha ha. I love these posts! Stupid boys.