Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

Last week I had a brief love affair...with Nutella on Grandma's peanut butter cookies. I've loved Nutella since high school, when we would have it on French food days in French class, but it was always on baguettes and such. I've also tried it on toast and, more recently, on waffles (way good-try it sometime). For those of you unfamiliar with this delicious-ness known as Nutella...

There is it. Chocolatey. Hazelnutty. Absolutely wonderfully tasty. Anyway, someone brought a jar to the JCP last Saturday to put on mini bagels (which was also hecka good), and there happened to be some left over when Monday came around. I was about to enjoy a package of Grandma's peanut butter cookies when I happened to look over and observe the jar of Nutella sitting on the break room table. I thought to myself "Hmmmm. Nutella is pretty darn good. I'm pretty sure I need to try it on these cookies". So I did, and it was so good! This ritual was repeated the next couple of days until the jar became empty.

But it was delicious while it lasted :)