Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween!

Hooray for Halloween! Definitely makes my top three favorite holidays. My family takes Halloween pretty seriously, so I've always enjoyed putting a lot of effort into my costume. This year I went as 1980's Leia, which turned out to be really fun. My team at work did a heroes and villains theme.

Here is most of the team (a few people work earlier shifts, so we didn't get everyone):



We had the Powerpuff Girls and Mojo Jojo!



I also had another Leia to compete with for Han's affections (we called him Prince Leia).



My work lets people bring their kids to trick or treat at the end of the day, and this year my brother and his wife brought my nieces, which was a lot of fun. We stopped off to see our other brother, the Honorable Sheriff of Nottingham.




After work, my parents and I went trick or treating with my nieces. It was pretty fun until my feet started to hurt toward the end. I had worn my boots most of the work day, and then changed into my jellies for the rest of the day. This worked pretty well, until the jellies starting rubbing against my feet :( I put band-aids on, but eventually they started slipping off. So that was rough. But I got to wear my brother's awesome Nintendo jacket! I thought it was a nice touch.







All in all, a great Halloween. And when I got home, I had a treat waiting from my Visiting Teacher! Great way to end the night.



Thanks for reading.

No comments: