Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I Changed My Mind

Remember that time that I said I was going to do this awesome list of 100 facts about me for my 100th post? Well, I changed my mind. Partially because it was taking really long, and partly because I got all the way to 50 and thought my draft had been saved, but really it only saved up to 16. Extra lame.

So instead, as I head into the next 100 posts and beyond, I'd like to make a couple of blogging goals. As I love blogging once I sit down and start typing, sometimes I have the pause from my busy life and take the time to blog. So here's what I want: I want to blog at least once a week. I want to blog more about my life (but of course, there will still be random rants). I want to include more pictures in my posts, because that makes them way more awesome.

So here's a little picture catch-up:

My awesome new car!
And my awesome bumper sticker (awesome for all you Firefly fans out there).
The cake we decorated for my friend's birthday. We only had pink frosting for the poor boy. I think we made up for it quite nicely.
Donuts for my 28th (!) birthday.
My new hair color! I'd been thinking about red for a long time, and finally took the dive.

So there's a quick catch up up to the end of July. More posts to come!

No comments: