Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Dilemma of Sorts...

Many of you may remember last year, when I took online Jeopardy! test. Well, the time for the test has come upon me once more, and as I went to register for it, I saw that the nearest interview location (provided that I pass the test) is Los Angeles. This leaves me with quite the decision to make. On the one hand, I highly doubt that I'd even get a good enough score to move on to the next level (I only got 21 out of 50 last time), and I really only took it for fun last time. Mostly I just want to see what the questions are and found out how well I can do.

On the other hand...suppose a miracle were to happen. Suppose that I do incredibly well on the test and they invite me to an in-person interview. I would have to fly out to L.A.! I don't have money, I'd have to get work off, and I'd have to find someone to come with me, as I'm slightly terrified of running off to strange, large cities by myself.

On the other hand...oh, I'm out of hands? On the one foot, what if a miracle did happen and I did fly to L.A. and I passed the interview and.... I GOT TO MEET ALEX! That would be a beautiful thing.

Gah! I just don't know.

4 comments:

Chartina said...

Go for it!! we only live once right? :)

The Cooleys said...

Well, I personally know someone who's been to LA and who's going again soon so maybe she could go with you. Just sayin....

The Hopeless Romantic said...

Dear Michelle,

Stop over-thinking everything.

Just go for it. Whatever happens happens. :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for the support, guys!

I've registered for the test, so I guess we'll just see what happens :)

Amanda - Please let your friend know that I would be very pleased to have her accompany me to LA ;)